I would travel by bus if I were one of the commuters stranded between Tai Po and Fo Tan.
Yes. I feel sad.
1. Yes. I have visited Shing Mun Country Park.
2. No. The environment will be destroyed.
I would celebrate with my parents.
We should ask for help if we have problems.
1. It is because the performers cause noisy sound.
2. No. I think we should add some rules in the park.
2. No, because youngsters have their own opinions.
1. I wouldn't do that if I were the former security guard.
2. Because it represents the unique value.
1. The spaces of the houses are enough and the living environment is good.
2. Dangerous and the devices are easy to break down.
1. Yes, I have paid attention to the extradition law. I think it concerns me because it is important.
2. The proposed extradition law refers to...
1. I think KMB's safety efforts is large.
2. I would design an online watch which limits the time of using the computer.
1. 'Ease the housing problem' and 'the next generation is able to buy their homes' are most justified in my opinion because 'Lantau Tomorrow' can...
1. I seldom take a taxi. I think the e-Taxi app will be popular among taxi drivers and passengers because it is convenient to use.
1. Yes, I use WhatsApp frequently. I haven't set up a two-step verification process on it.
2. No, I haven't heard of the scam mentioned in the...
1. Yes, I have used public toilets in Hong Kong. They were in Tsuen Wan, Tsing Yi, etc. The condition was bad there.
2. Yes, I agree with the...
1. To have less patients to use public clinics and more patients to see private practice doctors.
2. I think the government should change the use...