If it's me I would rather travel by bus not MTR.
Chat with your friends and try to know more about their worry or difficulties.
It was amazing since it had never been having this kind of surgery with a baby boy in Hong Kong and it was a success.
1. Not really, the supplier should not claim that.
1. Yes, I did.
2. I don't think so because it may destroy the home of the animals which are living there and destroy the beautiful view of the...
2. Yes, I did pay attention to it and I'm also concern about the safety problem.
1. I would be excited about it and apply for my favourite curriculum immediately.
1. Yes, I did. The incident was really scared me, I'm concerned about the safety of taking MTR.
1. Yes, I think it does.
2. No, since they're not relevant and it just helping youngsters to think critically.
1. I think it's because of the noise pollution from the performer.
2. I think the concern of having the self-entertainment zone was a good idea,...
1. So far I didn't eat pork often, but I still think the African swine fever really concerning me since it may spread out in a short period.
1. I would the same thing that the security guard does.
2. It's to make sure that the colleague can be fair to help the Legco.
1. The basic living conditions in HK are having a private toilet, a small kitchen and a bedroom.
2. The disadvantages are it's not convenience and...
1. Yes, I knew a bit about it. And I do think it concerns me.
1. That's sound great.
2. I would design a pen this can repeat what I have written.
1. Provides more house, since HK is facing a serious problem that we don't have enough to hold and it cost too expensive.
2. I don't know, its...
1. I take a taxi quite often. And I think the app would be popular to the drivers and passengers since its convenience to both of us.
1. Yes. No, I don't, it sounds trouble to set the verification.
2. Yes, I've heard it before, I don't give my phone to strangers.
1. Not often, because it's too dirty.
2. Yes, I agree, since the condition of the toilets is too worst.