本文由 Nikk 在 2019-02-18 發表於 "TVNews Student Forum" 討論區
My grandparents are live in Tuen Mun too.
You should have time management.
1. I visited my relatives in the lunar new year holidays.
2. People may travel to different countries.
See lion dance
1.do homework 2.eat rice cake
i will stay at home and play my phone
People might made traditional Chinese food to celebrate the Lunar New Year.
1.eating and playing computer
2.making the dumplings
1. I play TV game at home
2. People always visit to relative family
was sleeping hold day
We can made spring
1.Do holiday assignments,visit relatives,collect red packets,etc.
2.Watch firework shows.
I visit my relatives during the Lunar New Year holidays.
People will watch the lion dance.
1. I have dim sum at the restaurant with my relatives. That's a nice time.
2. People usually like to offer pocket money to others , chat and have their meal together with their family and friends
1. I would like to yum cha with all of my families and just chit chat for a whole day.
2. People usually do the sane things as i do so. They would like to visit there families, give the red pockets.
People will write Spring Festival couplets. I often wake up much later and eat new year pudding with my family every day.
1.go to my relative's home to get the red pocket
2.visit their relative
I went out and played football with my friends.
People will go out and have a meal with the whole family to celebrate Chines New Year
1.Visit relatives in the Lunar New Year
Receiving red packets and playing mahjong
I went to my relative's house to get lai see.
Watch fireworks at Victoria Habour.