2C in AL get scholarships to study engineering

本文由 clli 在 2005-05-04 發表於 "生涯規劃討論區" 討論區

1. clli

clli
    Expand Collapse

[parsehtml]<P><FONT face="Times New Roman"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; FONT-FAMILY: s&#1257;&#361;">I just learned that&nbsp; Industry Entrance Scholarships of HK$40,000&nbsp;will be awarded to students with 2C in </SPAN><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:State><st1:place><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; FONT-FAMILY: s&#1257;&#361;">AL</SPAN></st1:place></st1:State><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; FONT-FAMILY: s&#1257;&#361;"> who choose to study one of the degree programmes offered by the Department of&nbsp;Manufacturing Engg&nbsp;of CityU. To my surprise, there are around 20 companies offering the scholarships to that Department. I will certainly encourage my students who are interested in engineering&nbsp;to try. If you want more information, you can&nbsp;email to <A href="mailto:mego@cityu.edu.hk"><SPAN style="COLOR: black">mego@cityu.edu.hk</SPAN></A>.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p></SPAN></FONT></P>[/parsehtml]