本文由 Nikk 在 2018-08-07 發表於 "TVNews Student Forum" 討論區
1. my school starts at 8;25 am, it is good
2. No. My parents restricted my usage.
1a. My school starts at 8:00 a.m. . But I think you should come to school before 7:50 a.m. to make sure you have enough time to prepare for everything (also little chats before class).
1b. Yes . But I think 15 minutes is not enough ! Students far from their school maybe use the 15 minutes for spare time when traffic jams . So 30 minutes will be better .
2a. 2 and 30 minutes , all from watching Television . But MORE when the day watching movies and weekends.
2b. I'll follow the researcher's suggestions to keep away from electronic devices.
I totally this idea of delay class for15 minutes.
1. Classes start at 8:00 a.m. in my school. I wouldn't like my school to delay morning classes because it is going to be super late for me to back home.
2. I spend 3h on using electronic devices every day. I would try to follow the researchers’ suggestion as I need to use them to do some research as well as to do homework.
My classes start at 08:10am in my school. I think it s fine to not to delay morning classes. Although having lessons in the early morning is a little bit tired, I can still afford it. Also, arriving school much earlier than the assembly time is my habit so there is no big differences for me.
I usually spend 4 to 5 hours on using electronic devices every day. I would like to follow the researchers' suggestion but I think it is quite impossible. There is e-learning nowadays, there is quite a number of online homework, online textbooks, online searching etc. I have to do, therefore it is difficult to stay away from electronic devices. But still, I will try my best to do it to keep my eyes healthy.
1. My school start at half past eight. Yes,because I want to sleep more.
2. 45 minutes. Yes,because we should protect our eyes.
1st question not suitable for me .
My school starts at 8 a.m.. It is really too early. I hope it can be postponed to 8:30a.m. so that I can have more time for breakfast.
1b) It is a good idea because students can have more time to sleep before school, therefore boosting their academic performance
2. I spend about 2 hours each day, I will accept the suggestion as the light produced from the screen can affect our health severely.
7:35am. I would like my school to delay morning classes by 30 minutes it's too early for me.
2 hours. I disagree because electronic devices can train me how to think. However, I agree the time spent on electronic devices should be shorter.
1. My classes start at 7:50am. I wouldn't like my school to delay my classes as I don't think that delaying my classes can let me have more sleeping time. Everything will just postpone. School starts late means also late for school dismissal. And then I will start doing homework later and thus sleep later. Delaying classes cannot cope with the problem. Instead, it will cause a huge burden to the traffic as students go to school and adults go to work at the same time may cause traffic congestion.
2. I spend around 1 hour on using electronic devices every day. I would follow the researchers' suggestions and stay away from the electronic devices because I think the suggestions given are useful and I can stay away from eye problems.
1. 8;10am. Yes so that I can have a bit more shuteye.
2. I spend less than one hour a day on using electronic devices. Yes because it is good for my health.
1A.12:00pm1B.probably no because our school is a half day school and most of the people can be on time for school
2A.i spend 2 to 3 hours a day on electronic devices2B.yes because don't want my eyes to be harmed from the blue rays
1. Classes start at 8 pm at my school. I would like to delay so I could get more shuteye.
2. I use my devices about 5 hours daily. I will follow her instructions from now on and cut down the time.
1b. Yes, so I could have more sleep to have more energy.
2. I spend around 1 hour on using electronic devices every day. I would follow the researches' suggestions because the electronic devices have blue rays which is harmful to our eyes.
1. 8:10 a.m.. Yes, because we can sleep longer and have more time to go to school.
2. About 3 to 5 hours. Yes, I would follow, because I can have a healthier life.
at 8:10 in Summar time. i think 8:10 is the best time to start our new day. morning is the best time for working and we can have time for playing or studying in the afternoon. we have more spirit to pay attention to our lessons. i forcus on electronic devices for about 4 hours or more a day. i really really did!!! we need to do homeworks with them, play online games with them, chat with frds or family with them or pay attention for the news arroung us with them nowaday, we can't leave them