[Ex 17(J); Ex 33(S)] Guide dogs facing challenges to help the blind in Hong Kong

本文由 J.L. 在 2016-03-07 發表於 "TVNews Student Forum" 討論區

1. 56625141

J.L.
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    1. Have you ever seen any guide dogs in Hong Kong? Where did you see them? Do you know what we should / should not do when we see a guide dog?

2. Do you think the facilities around your neighbourhood are accessible and convenient enough for visually impaired people? Give some examples. Do you think the government should do more to help people with special needs? Why?

Other relevant links:
    1. News Practice (Junior)
    2. News Practice (Senior)
    3. News Archive
    (Login is required, by HKEdCity student or teacher accounts.)

2. 57069220

nickname-spc-243720
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    well i have not seen any guide dogs before, but i have heard that we should not disturb it when it is leading the visually impaired people.
    although not all places in hong kong have facilities like slopes for the visually impaired people, many places have built elevators for them. so i think the facilities for visually impaired people is quite enough.

#2 nickname-spc-243720, 2016-03-08
  3. 57557775

nickname-hmt-993632
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    No, I have never seen any guide dogs in Hong Kong.

Yes, I think the facilities around my neighbourhood are accessible and convenient enough for visually impaired people, such as there are some dots on the road in order to let the visually impaired people to walk on the road in a safety way. I think the government should do more to help people with special needs, because nowadays there are exceedingly many people need to be care more, they may be the elderly or some visual impaired people as mentioned in the video clip, they really need more help from the society which will make their life become better.

#3 nickname-hmt-993632, 2016-03-08
  4. 57567046

nickname-gps-952049
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    1. Yes I've seen some guide dogs in Hong Kong. We should not be scared when we see a guide dog.

2. No they aren't.Yes I think the government should do more to help people with special needs.

#4 nickname-gps-952049, 2016-03-09
  5. 57337427

regina chan
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    1. Have you ever seen any guide dogs in Hong Kong? Where did you see them? Do you know what we should / should not do when we see a guide dog?

Yes , in the M T R , we shouldn't touch them.

2. Do you think the facilities around your neighbourhood are accessible and convenient enough for visually impaired people? Give some examples. Do you think the government should do more to help people with special needs? Why?
    No because I think they have enough .

#5 regina chan, 2016-03-09
  6. 57700997

nickname-sps-341312
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    回覆 1# J.L.

I have seen guide dog in a shopping mall . We should not have special sight to guide dogs because they also provide services to blind people.

No.Definitely yes because there will be more and more guide dogs providing services in Hong Kong.

#6 nickname-sps-341312, 2016-03-10
  7. 57337562

nickname-gps-986592
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    I have seen guide dogs before --- I saw a guide dog in the MTR. The guide dogs will help their owner to avoid danger if possible, but still, don't try to block it's way. We should walk quietly.

I think it is good enough. There are many facilities.

#7 nickname-gps-986592, 2016-03-10
  8. 57591478

;p
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:

No,I have not.We should not disturb them.

I think the facilities around my neighbourhood are not accessible and convenient enough for visually impaired people.The roads are narrow and nothing help the visually impaired people to walk directly.I think the government should do more to help people with special needs because everyone should be fair.

9. 57337752

collini lam
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    I have once seen a guide dog in HK when I walk over a private nature housing estate on the mountain,guess what ???? The people love pets and there are guide dogs everywhere leading blind people and there's even a shopping mall to buy all things that need to own a pet . While when I am in the city people just hate them they don't let them to get on transports and they are forbidden to go in shopping malls but I didn't go and pet it because I properly don't want to disturb the guide dogs from their duties . And if you ask me is my neibourhood convienient and accessible enough for dogs ???? I did better give a big cross because my housing estate does not allowed pets . To this ,I think the Government is responsible to show up a more respectable face to them .

#9 collini lam, 2016-03-11
  10. 57337599

nickname-gps-577884
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    Yes, I saw them at the shopping mall. We should not touch the dogs.

Yes, there are tiles with dots for visually impaired people.
    Yes, I think the government should do more because they have the same right.

#10 nickname-gps-577884, 2016-03-11
  11. 57960383

nickname-gps-361268
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    1. Yes , I have saw some guide dogs in Hong Kong before . I saw them in the street . We should not touch the guide dog and give them food or water .

2. Yes , I think that the facilities around my neighborhood are accessible and convenient enough for visually impaired people . There are roads for the visually impaired people .

#11 nickname-gps-361268, 2016-03-12
  12. 57337617

nickname-gps-309882
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    1. Yes, I have seen a guide dog before. I think we should not disturb them.
    2. I think the facilities in my neighbourhood is enough for the blind people, like there are some dotted words to help the blind people to read...
    I think the government should do more for the people who are in need because they need so much help to survive.

#12 nickname-gps-309882, 2016-03-12
  13. 57337558

nickname-gps-774849
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    No, I haven't. We should not touch the dogs.

Yes, they are accessible. I see some sloping path near the staircase. Yes, because the people need help.

#13 nickname-gps-774849, 2016-03-12
  14. 57337486

Kokoro chan
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    1.Have you ever seen any guide dogs in Hong Kong? Where did you see them? Do you know what we should / should not do when we see a guide dog?

1.Yes,I'd seen guide dogs in the street,we should be kind to it and we shouldn't hit it.

2.Do you think the facilities around your neighbourhood are accessible and convenient enough for visually impaired people ? Give some examples. Do you think the government should do more to help people with special needs? Why?

2.No,I don't think the facilities around my neighbourhood are accessible and convenient enough for visually impaired people as there are just less facilities for them.I think the government should do more to help people with special needs because there are only less facilities for visually impaired people.

#14 Kokoro chan, 2016-03-12
  15. 57296980

dms
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    本帖最後由 dms 於 2016-3-12 22:43 編輯

I haven't see any guide dogs in Hong Kong but I knew there are some in Hong Kong . I think we should not play with those guide dogs as it is leading the visually impaired people to different places .

No, I do not think the facilities around my neighbourhood are accessible and convenient enough for visually impaired people because the MTR station nearby have no lift but only stairs .I agree that the government should do more as they help the development of Hong Kong .

16. 57337835

nickname-gps-503623
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    Yes, I saw them in the MTR. We should let them go first.

#16 nickname-gps-503623, 2016-03-13
  17. 57029168

nickname-tsw-151882
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    Hi,i am your dear student Charlotte lo ;33
    1.Actually,i have not seen any guide dogs in hong kong.However,i have seen them on the movie.They are cute and nice ,also,they are very clever!They can lead their master to the place that is their master want.
    2.no,it is because some tables have sharp corner ,i think it is easy to make the visually impaired people.i think the government should do more cause they have respond.

#17 nickname-tsw-151882, 2016-03-13
  18. 57337477

nickname-gps-253502
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    No,I haven't seen a guide dog in Hong Kong.We should not touch or disturb them when they are leading the visually impaired people.:kissingsmiling: :laughing:
    No,because it does not allow dogs there.I think the government should do more to help people with special needs because we are his residents.:victory: :p

#18 nickname-gps-253502, 2016-03-17
  19. 57337740

nickname-gps-409027
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    1. I have never seen a guide dog in Hong Kong. I do not know what we should/should not do when we see a guide dog.

#19 nickname-gps-409027, 2016-03-17
  20. 57763303

nickname-w5c-548117
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    Yes. In Tai Po. We should not touch him and district it.
    Yes, it is because it can help the impaired people have a pair, so it won't make them bored.

#20 nickname-w5c-548117, 2016-03-21