F.6 repeat

本文由 Lok 在 2005-03-30 發表於 "生涯規劃討論區" 討論區

1. Lok

Lok
    Expand Collapse

[parsehtml]<P>Is there anyone a F.6 repeater?</P> <P>I am a F.6 student. And I want to repeat F.6 in the coming year, coz I feel I don't have&nbsp;any preparation to sit for A-Level Examination. I wasted so much time at the beginning of this year's F.6 period. I&nbsp;can't catch up with the syllabus of my subjects. I&nbsp;feel so regretful at the moment that I didn't treasure the studying opportunity and time...</P> <P>I really want to start again&nbsp;and repeat F.6. But I have no idea what I can do now. I don't know whether I am able to repeat F.6 in other school (I want to change school&nbsp;too).</P> <P>Is there any F.6 repeater who can share your experience with me?</P> <P>Can anyone answer my questions?&nbsp;Thanks so much :)&nbsp;&nbsp;</P>[/parsehtml]

2. 100680

科學村化學科老師
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:

Repeating F.6 is better than repeating F.7, because you have more time to study and to do extracurricular activities. F.7 have less than 7 months of lessons. 2nd sitting at AL exam is also a black mark for the application of university degree.

However, most schools do not like F.6 students to repeat, because they want to have better students from F.5. The F.5 this year is from the year Dragon. The number of HKCEE candidates is larger, but the number of school place is limited, so schools have a higher probability to accept students with higher marks this year.

I think you may find a private school if no subsidized school allow you to repeat F.6.

#2 科學村化學科老師, 2005-04-03
  3. Lok

Lok
    Expand Collapse

[parsehtml]<P>thank you for answering my questions:)</P> <P>but I 'm not sure which private school is good, do you have any suggestions?</P> <P>also,would 直資school be a good choice?</P> <P>thanks!&nbsp;</P> <P>p.s. are you a student or teacher or professor???</P>[/parsehtml]