[Summer] [14/8] Senior Ex 32: MTRC talks about handling of Typhoon (13/8)

本文由 。糖。 在 2012-08-14 發表於 "TVNews Student Forum" 討論區

1. 。糖。

。糖。
    Expand Collapse

1. How do you feel about the Severe Typhoon Vicente?

2. How did the typhoon affect you and your family?

3. If you were the staff of MTR, what would you do to comfort the affected passengers? Why?

4. Suggest some ways to ease the congested trasnport system in Hong Kong during tyhpoon.

Relevant links:
    1. News Practice (Junior)
    2. News Practice (Senior)
    3. News Archive

(Login is required, by HKEdCity student or teacher accounts.)

#1 。糖。, 2012-08-14
  2. 57017681

nickname-pts-412752
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    1. To be honest, I don't remember this typhoon.
    2. On the way home would be more difficult to walk.
    3. I will use my words to comfort them, because people communicate is the most cordial.
    4. The public should stay in a safe place.

#2 nickname-pts-412752, 2012-08-20
  3. 56261618

Winni Lam
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:

Typhoon affect my study since I lost one day to go to school to study. And that day I may study somethings I should study, the typhoon let me lost a day to study the meaningful things and teaches may let me to stay after school to make up a missed lesson. Typhoon confuse my schedule and let me to study more than before. For my family, they can have a rest since they can have a day off. They can enjoy the day which can do anythings they want and go to work for the next day. They may be more energy to work for the next day. To sum up, typhoon is good for some people who need to go to work. And it is bad for me who is a student and need time to study and learning things from school. Then, can not go to school to study is bad for me and let me have problem I need to slove.

#3 Winni Lam, 2012-09-09
  4. nickname-pyc-898020

nickname-pyc-898020
    Expand Collapse

My trip to Cheung Chau was a bit affected. Typhoon Signal No.10 was raised at the day before I went to Cheung Chau. My parents and I worried that the ship sail to there will be affected.And the way to go would be more dangerous,so my parents didn't want me to go.Luckily I could go there but there were big waves when the ship sailing to Cheung Chau.

4. Suggest some ways to ease the congested trasnport system in Hong Kong during tyhpoon.
    Public transport such as bus,ferry,MTR and shuttle bus should be added in order to ease the people.Education about how to do during typhoons.People should stay at a safe place,such as going back home in batches. Do not go outside nor drive their private cars. during typhoons.

#4 nickname-pyc-898020, 2012-09-24