[Summer][17/7]Senior Ex12: Education Bureau reveals new ways for...(13/7)

本文由 Ivy Yeung =) 在 2012-07-17 發表於 "TVNews Student Forum" 討論區

1. Ivy Yeung =)

Ivy Yeung =)
    Expand Collapse

#1 Ivy Yeung =), 2012-07-17
  2. 56261618

Winni Lam
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    3. How can you know more about the information of further studies and career planning?

I can know more about the information of further studies from my elder brother and friends who had already find a suitable job to work for or find the way for further studies. Also, I can surf the internet to find more information about my study method, for example, I can find a lot of university and institution information, like enroll criterion and what kind of subject I will be study. They also teach me that I must follow my own inclinations when choosing a career since if no I will work or study very hard and unhappy. In the school, school teachers will help students make more informed career choices, it is because this is their aim. They tell me that if I don’t study, want to find job, I should to get a foot on the bottom rung of the career ladder. So, teacher’s suggestion, friends experience and internet is the way I know more about the information of further studies and career planning.

#2 Winni Lam, 2012-09-02