[Summer] [17/8] Senior Ex 35: Police deals with triad activities (16/8)

本文由 。糖。 在 2012-08-19 發表於 "TVNews Student Forum" 討論區

1. 。糖。

。糖。
    Expand Collapse

1. Have you ever gone on a boat trip? Was it fun?

2. Have you ever been invited to take drugs? How did you reject it?

3. List out some consequences of drug abuse.

4. In your opinion, what are the possible reasons for people to take drugs?

Relevant links:
    1. News Practice (Junior)
    2. News Practice (Senior)
    3. News Archive

(Login is required, by HKEdCity student or teacher accounts.)

#1 。糖。, 2012-08-19
  2. 57017681

nickname-pts-412752
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    1. No, I haven't.
    2. No, I haven't.
    3. Adaptive changes of the body, can not do anything without drugs all day, waste of money.
    4. They think that others do not understand.

#2 nickname-pts-412752, 2012-08-22
  3. 56261618

Winni Lam
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    3. List out some consequences of drug-abusing.

A lot of people had listened this, drug-abusing is bad for us, no matter is our health, our family relationship and study. For health, drug addiction rank as one of the most serious aspects of drug abuse. Most of the people addicts suffer violent mood swings if deprived of the drug and they neglected by their parents turned in some instances to drugs and crimes. So they take drug to forget the bad things but they addict in this and make their life so wrong since they addict in drug , no family love ,lonely and became have a lot of evil reaction. For family, their parents will very distressed since their children addicted in drug and they may quarrel and let the family relationship be more dismal. For study, because of the drug people their health is not good they have not enough spirit to study. So, drug abuse is bad for everyone.

#3 Winni Lam, 2012-09-02
  4. Johnson Chow

Johnson Chow
    Expand Collapse

2. Have you ever been invited to take drugs? How did you reject it?
    No, I haven’t if I had a chance to get invited, I would reject in such ways:
    First, I will give an excuse that I am in a hurry and leave the scene. Second, I would try to convince those people to quit taking drugs themselves.

3. List out some consequences of drug-abusing.

Drug abuse may cause severe health problems and even death. In less horrible cases, drug abuse easily cause addiction and made the trap deeper and more appealing for careless victims to fall in. Double vision may also occur, making drug takers dizzy and deny their ability to concentrate. For students, drug abuse can be detrimental their academic results and for adults, it can completely ruin their future.

#4 Johnson Chow, 2012-09-22