[Summer] [21/8] Senior Ex 37:Cross-border families want more bedspace (18/08)

本文由 。糖。 在 2012-08-22 發表於 "TVNews Student Forum" 討論區

1. 。糖。

。糖。
    Expand Collapse

1. Do you think the bedspaces for people to give birthin hospitals are enough? Why?

2. In your opinion, what is the main reason for a lack of bedspaces in Hong Kong?

3. Do you think that Hong Kong Government should allow cross-border families to give birth in public hospitals? Why?

4. Suggest some ways to ease the problem of lacking bedspaces in Hong Kong.

Relevant links:
    1. News Practice (Junior)
    2. News Practice (Senior)
    3. News Archive
    (Login is required, by HKEdCity student or teacher accounts.)

#1 。糖。, 2012-08-22
  2. 56261644

車子.cherry
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    1)i think the bedspaces for people to give birthin hospital are not enough, this is because the local pregnant women need the appointment to the hospital beds in two or three months in the early stages of pregnancy, if late, then, no beds in public hospitals, private hospitals need to production .
    2)In my opinion, the main reason for a lack of bedspaces in Hong Kong is cross border pregnant woman comes to Hong Kong birth their child.
    3)I think Hong Kong Government should allow cross-border families to give birth in public hospitals, it is because cross-border families also need birth child.
    4)I think that the Hong Kong government to enact legislation to prevent cross-border family birth in Hong Kong.

#2 車子.cherry, 2012-08-23
  3. 57017681

nickname-pts-412752
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    1. Not enough, not just for the locals, but also the mainlands.
    2. Because people in other places also come to Hong Kong to birthing.
    3. Should not be, because of the cross-border families are not Hong Kong residents.
    4. To amend the law, the children of non-Hong Kong residents childbirth, not issued with a Hong Kong permanent resident status.

#3 nickname-pts-412752, 2012-08-24
  4. 56261695

Leung Mei Wa
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    1. Not enough. Since there are many the locals pregnant women and the mainland pregnant women are contest the bedspace.
    2. The mainland pregnant women come to Hong Kong birth.
    3. Should not allow, since Hong Kong people are also need bedspace to birth.
    4. Totally ban pregnant women from the Mainland to Hong Kong.

#4 Leung Mei Wa, 2012-09-16