[Summer] [23/8] Senior Ex 39: Manila hostage tragedy (21/8)

本文由 。糖。 在 2012-08-23 發表於 "TVNews Student Forum" 討論區

1. 。糖。

。糖。
    Expand Collapse

1. Have you ever travelled to the Philippines? How was the trip?

2. Do you like to go on a trip with your family, or friends? Why?

3. If you were the victim's friends or relatives, would you fight for an apology from the Philippine government? Why?

4. Write down some words you want to say to comfort and encourage the victims in this accident.

Relevant links:
    1. News Practice (Junior)
    2. News Practice (Senior)
    3. News Archive
    (Login is required, by HKEdCity student or teacher accounts.)

#1 。糖。, 2012-08-23
  2. 56261608

Yin CCy
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    1. I have never travelled to the Philippines
    2. Yes, I like go on a trip with my family or friends, since I can broaden my horizon.Also I can relax myself with them.
    3. Yes, If I was the victim's friends or relatives, I would fight for an apologize from the Philippine government. Since they are careless in this case, they should carry the responsibility of the case.
    4. Be Strong!

#2 Yin CCy, 2012-08-24
  3. Peony N

Peony N
    Expand Collapse

1. I have never travelled to the Philippines.
    2. I like to go on a trip with my family or friends because I think it will be more funny.
    3. If I were the victim's friends or relatives, I would fight for an apology from the Philippine government because the Philippine government make the mistake lead a lot of Hong Kong people hurt and dead.
    4.Don't be sad!

#3 Peony N, 2012-08-25
  4. 56261618

Winni Lam
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    2. Do you like to go on a trip with your family, or friends? Why?

I like to go on a trip with my friends since we can have a great time together. Also, we can have a time to study more about something that we can not study from our school. Go on a trip need to stay with your friends for a long time, it can increase time to speech with each other fact to fact which we seldom do since we all chat on the phone. Although it is the fastest method of communication between people, it reduce the time we fact to face to communication.
    And it make some people don’t know the public manners, for example, speech softly when you are in the public place. Others, go on a trip will meet some problems and it can test our receptivity to change. To sum up, go on a trip is good for us and it can test our reaction, increase our expressiveness and widely experienced and knowledgeable.

#4 Winni Lam, 2012-08-30
  5. 56261740

mani-pts-800462
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    1. I have never travelled to the Philippines.
    2. I like to go on a trip with my family, or friends because it will be very joyful.
    3.I would fight for an apology from the Philippine government because this is the government's wrong.
    4. I hope that you can go to paradise.

#5 mani-pts-800462, 2012-09-10
  6. 56261654

薯容包:D
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    1.NO,I don't travelled to the Philippines
    2. I like go to trip with my family,because is more care
    3. I would fight for an apology from the Philippine government because the Philipine goverment is wrong
    4. Get more happy to other place

#6 薯容包:D, 2012-09-16
  7. nickname-klg-466151

nickname-klg-466151
    Expand Collapse

1. I have never travelled to the Philippines
    2. Yes, I like go on a trip with my baby or honey, since I can broaden my horizon.Also I can relax myself with mememe.
    3. Yes, If I was the victim's beaches or relatives, I would fight for an happy from the Philippine government. Since they are happyless in this case, they should carry the responsibility of the case.
    4. Be happy!

#7 nickname-klg-466151, 2012-09-20
  8. nickname-pyc-303923

nickname-pyc-303923
    Expand Collapse

1. No I hate this country.
    2. No I don't. I prefer travelling with myself. It's because it helps me to calm and think deeper about my life and the world.
    3. Yes I will. The Philippine government didn't help us too much in rescuing the victims. Also after the crisis, they just simply did a few things, but not gave us a fair treatment. So I will definitely fight against them for their required responsibility and our victims.
    4. Rest in peace.

#8 nickname-pyc-303923, 2012-09-23