[Summer][27/7]Senior Ex20: 14-year-old going to HKU (26/7)

本文由 Ivy Yeung =) 在 2012-07-27 發表於 "TVNews Student Forum" 討論區

1. Ivy Yeung =)

Ivy Yeung =)
    Expand Collapse

1. Do you want to graduate from the university before 18 years old? Why?

2. Do you think a gifted younger student needs any help and / or support from other university students? Why?

Relevant links:
    1. News Practice (Junior)
    2. News Practice (Senior)
    3. News Archive
    (Login is required, by HKEdCity student or teacher accounts.)

#1 Ivy Yeung =), 2012-07-27
  2. 56261618

Winni Lam
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    1. Do you want to graduate from the university before 18 years old? Why?

I don't want to graduate from the university before 18 years old. It is because I think that study in school it meaningful. Why i say that since study in school can broaden my horizon and equipping myself for the future. Also in school I can join some cultural activities or exchanges with my classmates and friends who always stand by me. By the way, join cultural exchanges can develop my interpersonal skills and my language proficiency which is means of making communications. On the other hand, school offer a lot of chances for us to join more activities like sell flags, study tours, voluntary works and so on. And these activities are so meaningful that we seldom contact them. Although leaning form the world other than books, I think that I should accoutrements myself before I go to widen my sight from the world. To sum up, I think that study more is good for me so I don't want to graduate from the university before 18 years old.

#2 Winni Lam, 2012-08-22
  3. 56261662

j-pts-479257
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    1. No, I don't. Because study in school it meaningful, if we graduate too early. I think I would lose many knowledge and experience.
    2. Yes, as they are too young and they are difficult to adopt with other student.

#3 j-pts-479257, 2012-09-01