文章:
    讚:

#41 regina chan, 2016-08-12
  2. 57337427

regina chan
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    1. Have you played the Pokemon mobile phone game? What do you think of it? What should players pay attention to while playing?
    1.No,I think we should not play when driving.

2. In your opinion, why has the Pokemon mobile phone game taken the world by storm? Do you think its popularity will last? Why?

#42 regina chan, 2016-08-12
  3. 57949646

nickname-sps-413040
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    1. Have you played the Pokemon mobile phone game? What do you think of it? What should players pay attention to while playing?
    1.No,I didn't play pokemon.I think it is not good to our sight looking the monitor for hours.i think players should pay attention the safety when playing.
    2. In your opinion, why has the Pokemon mobile phone game taken the world by storm? Do you think its popularity will last? Why?
    2.No,I don't think it will be popular at last,because it just a fashion.

#43 nickname-sps-413040, 2016-08-12
  4. 57949655

nickname-sps-833405
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    1. No, I haven't. I think it's just another AR game. Also it's just repeating the fever that happened long time ago which is playing an old game about Pokemons that let two players link together. Players should pay attention to the traffic. Also they need to watch out while walking on the road because they always bump into others.
    2. It has taken the world by storm because people would think, 'Hey, maybe I should play it too' when they saw someone who play the game. It's this kind of concept that 'if others play it, I should play it too' that make so many people play the game. It's also because some people really love Pokemon, obviously. I don't think its popularity will last because there'll still be games coming out, games that might be better than Pokemon Go. And when a better game comes out, people will start playing it and leave Pokemon Go for a while. Like League of Legends (LOL), a PC game, when it first came out it blew everyone's mind. However, after that, Overwatch, another PC game, came out and everyone start playing Overwatch instead of LOL.

#44 nickname-sps-833405, 2016-08-13
  5. 57949650

nickname-sps-791084
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    No,I haven't play the Pokemon mobile phone game .I think it will make people be more addicted in playing mobile phones .To avoid accidents happen ,I think players need to pay attention around them ,especially the traffic .
    I think it is because this game is new to the people around the world .However ,I think its popularity will not last because people will soon get bored in training Pokemons .

#45 nickname-sps-791084, 2016-08-14
  6. 57949654

nickname-sps-607059
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    Yes, I have played the Pokemon mobile phone game. I think it is quite interesting to hunt the Pokemon. I think players should pay attention to the traffic and avoid going to dangerous places. They should not hurt anyone carelessly.
    I think the Pokemon mobile phone game has taken the world by storm because Pokemon is our collective memory. But I don't think the popularity will last because it is not a very, very interesting game at all.

#46 nickname-sps-607059, 2016-08-14
  7. 57763303

nickname-w5c-548117
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    No.OK.Don't play it all the time because it will lead your body very tired like eye. etc.
    It is because this game is so good. NO. It is because there will be a game covered it.

#47 nickname-w5c-548117, 2016-08-14
  8. 57949640

nickname-sps-387978
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    I have played this game and I think it is really fun to spend time with it but yet, we shouldn't play it when we are walking on the streets
    It is all because it is the first game that uses GPS and you can find different things on your phone while you are walking , i think this will not trend for a long time because people don't like to play one game all the time, they will get bored

#48 nickname-sps-387978, 2016-08-15
  9. 57949634

nickname-sps-150165
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    1.Yes,I have been playing the new game and I thought that it was a great way to let people exercise and walk more since people in Hong Kong stay in the office for long time without much movement. On the other hand,people must pay attention to our surroundings to make sure you didn't hurt yourself or got into trouble.

2. I thought the reason is this game's main characters are many people's childhood and they try to find their childhood in the game. I think the game's popularity will not last for long because people always want to try new things and when there are some new games out they may already feel boring playing this game.

#49 nickname-sps-150165, 2016-08-16
  10. 57949632

sps---^^
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    1. Yes, I am playing this game. I think this game is interesting and made me outgoing. And it prevented me to become an
    "indoorsy". I think people should be careful about road safety and don't walk while watching their mobile as the phone will vibrate if there is a Pokemon.
    2. I think it has become popular because many kids (now adults) has watch the series when they are young and I think the popularity won't last as the summer holiday for students in Hong Kong is about to end...:nomouth:

#50 sps---^^, 2016-08-16
  11. 57949668

nickname-sps-926642
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    1.Yes, I think it is interesting. They should need tp pay attention on the traffic while play this game.
    2.It is because this game is interesting and free and a lot of people are playing. Yes, i think it will last long because it is hard to caught all the pokemons and some of them have not release yet.

#51 nickname-sps-926642, 2016-08-17
  12. 57700882

nickname-sps-530137
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    1. I have played this game before. I think it is quite hard to catch the pokemons because they are hidden. I think the people should not play this game when they are crossing the streets. They should sometimes look up to see if there is anyone in front of them in case they bump into each other.
    2. I think it is because a lot of people like pokemon so they want to play the game too. I do not think it will last as the summer vacation is almost ending. Students won't have much time to play anymore.

#52 nickname-sps-530137, 2016-08-17
  13. 57949697

nickname-sps-931647
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    1. Yes, i have played Pokemon go. i think it is quite attractive since the game is very interactive with the players. People should pay more attention to their surroundings and traffic in order not to have accidents.
    2. Because of peer pressure. As you see all your friends are playing this game, you would be playing it too.

#53 nickname-sps-931647, 2016-08-17
  14. 57700895

nickname-sps-411028
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    No, I haven't played this mobile phone game yet. I think it is fun to someone as it combines virtuality and reality.However I am not interested with this game. Players shouldn't play on streets especially crossing the roads as they may not be alert to the surroundings. Drivers mustn't play to this game while driving as it is extremely dangerous.
    The game is based on a Japanese cartoon "Pokemon" and it is famous worldwide. It has a huge influence to youngsters and adults as lots of them watched or heard of it before. I think the popularity will last if the producers keep inventing new species attracting more players.

#54 nickname-sps-411028, 2016-08-17
  15. 57949663

nickname-sps-541617
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    1.No, I haven't played this game. I think it is interesting. They should pay attention on the surroundings.
    2.It is because a lot of people watched Pokemon before. I do not think its popularity will last long because there will be more new games.

#55 nickname-sps-541617, 2016-08-17
  16. 57700864

nickname-sps-144075
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    No, I have not played this game though I think this game is quite interesting and entertaining. I think players should pay attention to the surroundings while walking on the street to ensure safety.
    It's because people think this game is quite original and new making people want to have a taste of the new game.I don't think its popularity will last too long since the players will get bored and then they will have no interest in playing this game anymore.

#56 nickname-sps-144075, 2016-08-18
  17. 57949740

nickname-sps-977965
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    1. Q: Have you played the Pokemon mobile phone game? What do you think of it? What should players pay attention to while playing?
    A: I haven't play the Pokemon mobile phone game because I think we can easily obsse by playing this game. Players should pay attention to the traffic light while playing.
    2. Q: In your opinion, why has the Pokemon mobile phone game taken the world by storm? Do you think its popularity will last? Why?
    A: In my opinion,the Pokemon mobile phone game has taken the world by storm because some people like the character of the game. I think its popularity will last for 4 months because after 4 months, people may catch all the elusive character.

#57 nickname-sps-977965, 2016-08-18
  18. 57949788

nickname-sps-679305
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    1 Yes I have played Pokemon . I think this game give me a lot of fun it is really interesting. I think the players should pay attention at the traffic.
    2 In my opinion, I think it was because the game is special people like playing this game. I think it's popularity will last at least half years, it was because this game will update recently so there will be more Pokemon to be caught.

#58 nickname-sps-679305, 2016-08-19
  19. 58066785

xXx_PlayerJeffrey_420Blazeit_XXx
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    1) No.I think this game is a rubbish.The player should play safety.
    2) I don't know,don't ask me.Three month,because this game will cheat your battery and WiFi.

#59 xXx_PlayerJeffrey_420Blazeit_XXx, 2016-08-19
  20. 57949684

nickname-sps-274346
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:
    1. I have never played Pokemon mobile phone game. I think players should pay attention on the road safety while they are playing instead of just focusing on their mobile phone.
    2. It is because this game is new and players cannot play this game at home. Therefore, many people think that it is a new idea so they play it. I don't think the popularity will last for long time because in this new modern city, I think other games will come up soon and people won't play this anymore.

#60 nickname-sps-274346, 2016-08-20