what can I do before interview? Urgent!!!

本文由 Eva 在 2005-07-18 發表於 "生涯規劃討論區" 討論區

1. Eva

Eva
    Expand Collapse

[parsehtml]<P>I need to go to interview&nbsp;on 21/7&nbsp;, it is about polyu HD social work(3167).</P> <P>Are anyone can give me some tips&nbsp;and some basic information about social work?</P> <P>&amp; what things I need to prepare before this interview?</P> <P>&amp;&nbsp;what kind of things I need to&nbsp;draw attention during interview?</P> <P>Hope I can receive reply quickly.Thx!!</P>[/parsehtml]

2. Mos

Mos
    Expand Collapse

[parsehtml]<P>我聽聞過polyu HD SWd人講,佢地會in3個鐘(好似係仲長d,唔多記得...),其中包括筆試及口試(我記得好似係group interview),主要係想睇下你係唔係真係想做社工同埋係唔係真係想幫人。in的過程會令人好累,咁就可以測試出你既耐性、性格同能力。</P> <P>至於準備工夫,你應該留意下有關社福界既事,例如一筆過撥款、過渡期津貼等等,重有思考多d有關點樣幫人先係最好等等既問題。而衣著方面,其實好casual就得,唔使太隆重,因為社工要俾人一種好親切既感覺,不過,都要端莊整齊,唔好著得好MK咁。語言方面都只係用中文,因為polyu HDSW &amp; HDSPA都係用中文教。</P> <P>in既過程要主動d發言,要多俾個人分析及意見,仲要有例子support,因為佢地主要係想知你既個人觀點。</P> <P>仲要留意,佢地可能會問你有咩問題想問下dprofessors,咁你就千萬唔好亂問野,問都要問得有sense d,如果唔係,會俾professors一個壞印象。我見過咁既例子,最後入唔到。</P> <P>其實我都只係讀緊polyu HDSPA,大概只係知咁多,sorry幫唔到你太多,希望你成功啦。</P> <P>&nbsp;</P> <P>&nbsp;</P> <P>&nbsp;</P> <P>&nbsp;</P>[/parsehtml]

3. 11128086

心急媽咪
    Expand Collapse

文章:
    讚:

Eva,

Do u mind to tell me that the result of HKAL? Coz my sister is also waiting for PolyU's interview, but still no sound. She is very upset.

#3 心急媽咪, 2005-07-19
  4. Eva

Eva
    Expand Collapse

[parsehtml]<P>中化:C, Eng:F, Bio:D, Chem:C , Phy:F</P> <P>May be the interview letter send to your child later, do not worry !</P> <P>are your child also choose HD SW?</P>[/parsehtml]

5. Eva

Eva
    Expand Collapse

[parsehtml]<P>Thank you very much!!</P> <P>If my interview is not good , am I still have chance to enter this subject?</P>[/parsehtml]

6. Eva

Eva
    Expand Collapse

Sorry , it is your sister , not your child........

7. Mos

Mos
    Expand Collapse

[parsehtml]<P>我剛剛係polyu個網度見到呢d,對Eva可能有用......</P> <P>3167 Social Work(HD)</P> <P><STRONG>Date of Interview:</STRONG> in July, after the announcement of the HKALE results.<BR><STRONG>Mode: </STRONG>group discussion<BR><STRONG>Aims: </STRONG>to understand the applicant's interest in and academic potentials for studying the programme, and&nbsp;to assess their&nbsp;language and communication skills.<BR><STRONG>Medium: </STRONG>Cantonese<BR><STRONG>Duration: </STRONG>about one hour<BR><STRONG>Remarks: </STRONG>normally only Band A &amp;&nbsp;B applicants will be invited to interviews.</P>[/parsehtml]